At OCEARA Chihuahuas we breed Smooth and occasionally Long Coat Chihuahuas of various colours.
All our litters are born inside our House, in the baby puppy room, where they remain for the first 6 weeks. After they have been inoculated they move to the outside play area during certain hours of the day. All the puppies remain with their mothers until they are ready to leave our house completely. We only allow puppies to leave between the ages of 8 – 12 weeks of age. By the time they leave, they are strong and can eat and drink by themselves.
Our Chihuahuas form the foundations of our family and are being taken care of as such by us.
Terms & Conditions
1. Puppy will be Registered at KUSA (Kennel Union of South Africa). We will post the certificate to the new owner once we have received confirmation of castration/ sterilization
2. Puppies are Dewormed on age: 3 weeks, 6 weeks and 8 weeks
3. Puppies will be inoculated
4. All our puppies will have a Micro-chip implanted before leaving our home.
5. Breeding restrictions apply
6. Purchase Agreement
7. Basic care sheet for new Chihuahua owners.
8. Viewing of puppies will be allowed by appointment only.
9. A deposit will be required to secure a puppy. In case of a booking cancellation, the deposit will serve as a cancellation fee. If the agreement is cancelled by OCEARA Chihuahuas, the deposit will be refunded. Balance payable on the day of collection.
|Full Name||:||Talita Gardiner|
|Registry Body||:||KUSA 1025073|
|Cell||:||078 2022 190|
|Follow Oceara Chihuahuas on Facebook|